£50000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
** NEW ROLE **
Family Associate - Top tier Legal 500 firm - Buckinghamshire - Part time
My client covers all areas of mid - high net worth private family and divorce law, specialising in cases that are complex and including those that involve children or are spread across more than one country.
Responsibilities would include:
- Managing a mixed caseload of private family work
- Providing clients with high quality and proactive legal advice which meets their needs. Advising on divorce law, children, cohabitation agreements and premarital agreements
- Advise on financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside and variation
- Preparation of consent orders and agreements relating to family disputes
- Advocacy at appropriate court hearing and conducting negotiations, drafting documents necessary to further advice on the area
My client is offering a competitive salary, bonus, clear promotion routes, flexible working and top quality family work. This is a part time role.
If you are looking for the chance to work within a well established family team who are very forward thinking, please do apply.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.