£16000 - £23000 per annum + Additional benefits
about 1 year ago
** Family Legal Secretary - Permanent **
My client is a top tier Legal 500 practice with many offices throughout the South. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Family Legal Secretary into their office in West Berkshire on a full time permanent basis.
Duties will include;
- Providing secretarial support to family solicitors and other members of the department
- File administration and data management
- Typing and creating documents for the fee-earners
- Answering telephone on behalf of the department
- Making contact with clients
- Diary management
The successful candidate must have previous family law experience.
My client are keen to hear from those with a can do attitude, a team player and a quick learner. You will be well organised and be able to work independently to ensure that tasks are completed on time and to a high standard.
If you would like to join a progressive and forward thinking law firm and are keen to work in a highly reputable family team, please send over your CV. There are genuine career opportunities for hard working individuals.