North London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, a highly regarded and established firm based in Middlesex, is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their busy Family department on a permanent basis
Your New Role
The successful Private Client Legal Secretary will be supporting the Head of Department and Senior Solicitor in the management of the secretarial and administrative workload, ensuring that they are able to work more efficiently. Key responsibilities include:
- File opening to include data input, completion of internal forms and procedures, preparation of anti-money laundering documentation, preparing initial letters for the solicitor to review
- Emailing, printing, scanning and copying documents
- File Administration via the case management system
- Assisting and collating Court bundles and briefs to counsel
- Liaising with clients, courts and other professionals
- Taking calls, making appointments and managing diaries
This position would be well suited to a Legal Secretary with solid experience in a Family department and excellent administrative skills with the ability to provide support to a busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful Legal Secretary to enhance their legal experience within a forward thinking, modern firm.
Please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership for any further information or any other queries.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.