£18000 - £25000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
My client, a highly regarded and established firm with several offices throughout Oxfordshire & Buckinghamshire, is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their busy Family department on a permanent basis.
Your New Role
- Production of all documentation as required, e.g. legal documentation, letters, faxes, e-mails etc.
- Knowledge of tracked changes advantageous.
- Accurate digital audio typing
- Daily referral system, closing as many obsolete files as possible.
- File inceptions for new clients/matters
- Accurate and timely copy typing
- Telephone support/accurate message taking and forwarding
- Booking meetings/making appointments-recording appropriately
This position would be best suited to a Legal Secretary with some experience in a Family department and excellent administrative skills with the ability to provide support to a busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful Legal Secretary to enhance their legal experience within a forward thinking, modern firm.
Please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership for any further information or any other queries.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.