£35000 - £44000 per annum + Additional Benefits
12 months ago
** NEW ROLE **
NQ - 2 years PQE Family Solicitor - Bishop's Stortford - Legal 500 firm
The department covers all areas of family and divorce law, specialising in cases that are complex and including those that involve children or are spread across more than one country. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients on outcomes that matter to them, producing positive and workable solutions which are explained in a sensitive and jargon-free way.
The successful Family Solicitor will be provided with a fantastic opportunity to learn as a member of my clients collaborative Family team, learning and working alongside their experienced Solicitors and Partners.
Responsibilities would include:
- Managing a mixed caseload of client matters subject to appropriate supervision.
- Providing clients with high quality and proactive legal advice which meets their needs. Advising on divorce law, children, cohabitation agreements and premarital agreements.
- Advise on financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside and variation. Working alongside our senior team members where necessary.
- Preparation of consent orders and agreements relating to family disputes with minimal supervision.
- Advocacy at appropriate court hearing and conducting negotiations, drafting documents necessary to further advice on the area.
If you have recently qualified or are due to qualify shortly, please still get in touch as my client can consider NQ-2 years PQE candidates.
If you are looking for the chance to work within a well established family team who are very forward thinking, please do apply. For the right candidate, my client is offering a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.