7 months ago
My client, a top tier Legal 500 practice based in Berkshire are now looking for a NQ to 2 years PQE solicitor to join their highly successful Family Team. The role will involve running your own caseload whilst assisting one of the Family Partners on a varied and challenging caseload in a very busy department.
My client are a top tier firm of solicitors for Family Law in the UK's leading independent legal directories, The Legal 500 and Chambers UK Guide.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients in conjunction with the relevant partner
- Caseload will include mid to high net worth family matters including; Divorce, Finance, Children, Pre & Post-nuptial Agreements, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Agreements & Surrogacy
- Processing clients' cases on a timely and cost effective basis
- Maintaining the highest professional standards in accordance with the firm's objectives and comply with the firm's quality standards
- Keeping clients fully informed of the range of services that the firm offers
- Supervising junior staff, particularly trainees, from time to time
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least a 2.1 degree
- Be enthusiastic and hard working
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience of working in a specialist family team
- Be a team player
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary and generous benefits package.