£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits
12 months ago
My client, a top tier Legal 500 practice based in Berkshire is now looking for a NQ to 2 years PQE Family Solicitor to join their highly successful Family Team. The role will involve running your own caseload whilst assisting the more senior members of the family team.
My client are a top tier firm of solicitors for Family Law in the UK's leading independent legal directories, The Legal 500 and Chambers UK Guide.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients
- Caseload will include mid to high net worth family matters including; Divorce, Finance, Children, Pre & Post-nuptial Agreements, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Agreements & Surrogacy
- Processing clients' cases on a timely and cost effective basis
- Maintaining the highest professional standards in accordance with the firm's objectives and comply with the firm's quality standards
- Keeping clients fully informed of the range of services that the firm offers
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and hard working
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience of working in a specialist family team
- Be a team player
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.