3 months ago
My client is a Legal 500 accredited firm, and is recognised as a top tier practice. They offer tailored legal advice to a wide range of both commercial and private clients, and they see it to it their clients remain at the heart of what they do.
Their renowned family department is now looking for a senior solicitor to join their leading dynamic team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will take responsibility for an existing caseload and will be expected to take an active lead in continuing to grow this caseload.
The successful senior solicitor's duties will include:
- Responding to client's urgent requirements empathetically and proactively
- Giving accurate, timely, realistic advice in response to clients' enquiries
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Actively working to convert enquiries into new matters.
- Supporting senior fee earners with marketing opportunities, including; Writing blogs and press releases, being proactive in networking and business development.
- Ensuring billing is completed to timescales.
- Undertaking training and development as required to meet personal, SRA, and business needs
In return, my client is offering an above market salary and the opportunity to progress your career in this leading Family team.
If this sounds like the role for you, please Apply Now, or if you have any questions about the position please contact Catherine Wasilewski on 0113 243 9775.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.