Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Temporary, Full Time
Stoke on Trent
Fencers required to join a public sector organisation in Stoke on Trent. My client is looking for enthusiastic individuals who are experienced Fencers to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Fencer you will be supporting the delivery of a flexible multi-skilled service and ensuring all works are undertaken to agreed quality standards, within appropriate timescales and priorities and in line with customer needs and expectations as well as the needs of the business.
Duties of the Fencer will include, but is not limited to:
- Full fencing renewal work
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment: leaving the site/property clean, tidy and free from obstructions in line with Waste Management procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- Ability to organise own resources to achieve a standard of excellence, delivering high productivity for self, team and customers
- Ensure that appropriate materials are available in order to complete work 'right first time' wherever possible
- Carry out allocated duties and record completion of works/findings via mobile device or line manager
- Participate in out of hours services and undertake overtime as and when required, in line with business need
The successful candidate will have:
- Appropriate experience in Fencing/Joinery including full fencing renewal work
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant trade qualification
- Full UK driving licence
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of fencer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Charlotte Rounthwaite at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.