Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Fencer required to join a public sector organisation in Middlesbrough. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Fencer to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Fencer you will be supporting the delivery of a flexible multi-skilled service and ensuring all works are undertaken to agreed quality standards, within appropriate timescales and priorities and in line with customer needs and expectations as well as the needs of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Fencer:
- Deliver excellent customer service through excellent communication with residents and all other stakeholders in accordance with the organisations objectives and values
- Communicate as required with management, other internal staff and contractors prior to, during, and on completion of works
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment including leaving the site or property clean, tidy and free from obstructions in line with Waste Management procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- Ability to organise own resources to achieve a standard of excellence, delivering high productivity for teams and customers
- Ensure that appropriate materials are available in order to complete work
- Carry out allocated duties and record completion of works and findings via mobile device or line manager
- Participate in out of hours services and undertake overtime as and when required, in line with business need
- Have a flexible approach to working hours in order to meet customer needs, expectations and demand
- Signpost customers and stakeholders in relation to safeguarding, ASB or other housing-related issues where possible, reporting identified issues to line management for further action where required
- Responsible for the appropriate use and condition of company-provided assets including vehicles, PDAs, tools, equipment and PPE
- Work within the team or as an individual and to support the principle of providing a flexible multi skilled workforce
Required skills and experience of the Fencer:
- Appropriate experience in relevant trade
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant trade qualification
- Full UK driving licence essential
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Fencer role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.