File Opening and Post Completion Secretary
£18000 - £23000 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a well-established law firm based in Greater Manchester where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a File Opening and Post Completion Secretary. You would be the first port of call for property clients and completing the last parts of the conveyancing process.
Overview of role:
- Liaising with Clients, ensuring all Client details are obtained and entered correctly
- Opening the electronic file and communicating all details to all parties
- Dispatch contract package to buyers Solicitor
- Completing all post completion steps within the correct timeframes
- Scheduling appropriate dates for Land Registry applications and SDLT submissions
- Apply for notices and certificates of compliance after the completion of a purchase
- Administer both manual and electronic filing
Experience, skills, and qualifications:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A keen interest in delivering the highest level of Client care
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Enjoy building professional relationships
- Excited to be working as part of a valued and committed team
- Experience of working within the legal sector would be an advantage, although we welcome anyone who places Client satisfaction at the heart of your work ethic
£18,000 - £23,000
If you are interested please email your CV to Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership as soon as possible to register your interest.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.