Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£17000 - £19000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Administrator to join a reputable organisation based in Stoke on Trent. The role would be suitable for someone looking to expand on their experience within the Finance role on a full time and permanent basis.
The duties of the Finance Administrator include:
- Producing a high volume of invoices on a daily basis
- Processing purchase ledger payments
- Dealing with credit control queries
- Assisting the Financial Controller with general finance administration duties
- Answering the phone and assisting with general office duties
The ideal Finance Administrator will have:
- Experience within a similar finance role
- Ability to work at a fast pace and with high volume
- Experience of working on Microsoft packages and good understanding of Excel
- Positive and self-driven attitude towards work
If you believe you meet the requirements above, please apply now for consideration. Suitable applicants will be contacted as soon as possible.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.