£9 - £11 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a part-time Finance Administrator to join a Public Sector organisation during a crucial period of some internal changes. This assignment is initially interim for 6 months with the potential for longer, working up to 20 hours p/week.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Administrator:
- Process credit notes and invoices for payment
- Dealing with allotment holders
- Enter manual payments and allocations onto the finance system
- Processing and maintenance of allowances and expenses claims
- Issue reminder letters and legal notices for unpaid debtor accounts
- Deal with external queries relating to invoices and payments
- General administration duties
- Minute taking
- Liaising and working with members of the public
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with social media / website updates
The successful Finance Administrator will:
- Have previous, proven experience within financial administration
- Ideally from a Public Sector background (Local Government is advantageous)
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office, finance systems, etc)
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and add value to the existing team with a welcoming culture.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.