Birmingham, West Midlands
£9 - £12 per hour
Role: Finance Administrator
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid working
Rate: £9 - £12 per hour
Hours: 36.5 hours per week
Sellick partnership are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join one of our public sector clients in Birmingham.
Finance Administrator Key Duties:
- Processing all financial transactions
- Interpret and analyse information and facts to solve payment queries
- Responding to queries via telephone or email
- Creating and maintaining records
- Processing various forms & statutory checks
Key Skills Required for the Finance Administrator:
- Good IT skills and confident in using IT
- High attention to detail
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills being able to communicate in person and/or in writing
- The ability to manage a process, ensuring accurate and timely outputs.
- To be able to manage a number of conflicting priorities, to prioritise and organise workload and decide priorities, to ensure deadlines are met.
- To work flexibly across the team providing cover when needed to ensure continuity of service provision
- Ability to use own initiative to respond independently to difficult problems and unexpected situations
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.