£24000 - £28000 per annum
0161 834 1642
Sellick Partnership are representing an award winning Real-Estate Company based in Manchester City Centre. The business is looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their Finance team.
This is a full time position, which requires an enthusiastic, hard-working individual. This is an excellent opportunity in finance to join a commercial and successful organisation. Reporting into a CIMA qualified Finance Manager the post holder will be responsible for supporting both the finance department and wider business, whilst at the same time adhering to strict procedures and controls.
Your duties will involve:
- Coding of all invoices to the relevant nominal codes/departments via Sage
- Supporting the month end payment runs by running reports detailing all invoices due for payment
- Periodic reconciliation of all supplier accounts across the group
- Management of the purchase ledger inbox, ensuring all electronic invoices are loaded onto Sage
- Running periodic aged creditor reports and providing analysis of the creditor balances
- Filing of all supplier invoices
- Purchase order management - Raise purchase orders, track against budget and provide reports on outstanding purchase orders on a periodic basis
- Management and reconciliation of credit cards
- Raising of quarterly/bi-annual/annual invoices for service charge and ground rent
- Management of aged debtors across the group
- Completing ad hoc duties as assigned by the Assistant Management Account/ Finance Manager
- Processing of sub-contract applications
- Balance sheet, cashbook & house sales reconciliations
- Involvement in the month end close process in the delivery of monthly accounts to the business
- Support the implementation and constant review of finance processes
- Resolving / managing queries from both internal and external sources.
- There will also be a requirement to perform duties supporting other departments outside of the Finance team.
The Ideal Finance Administrator will have:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills (essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines (essential)
- Have strong team working skills, be results / deadline driven and support partnership working across the whole organisation (essential)
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly (essential)
- Minimum 2 years' experience (desired, not essential)
- Good Excel skills (desired, not essential)
- Experience with Sage (desired, not essential)
If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Finance Administrator vacancy, please contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.