Bolton, Greater Manchester
£17000 - £19000 per annum + Benefits DOE
11 months ago
Due to recent growth and success, our prestigeous Investment Management client based in the Bolton area are currently looking for an exceptional Finance Administrator to join their team on a 12 Month Contract basis.
The Finance Administrator will take responsible for the following:
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders regarding client data
- Maintaining and updating client data accordingly
- Quality checking amendments made from other members of the team
- Handling queries from Investment Managers and clients
- Getting involved in project work on an ad hoc basis
The Finance Administrator should meet the following skillset:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in an office environment completing administrative duties is essential
- Working knowledge of Excel, with keen numerical skills
- Previous proven experience of working to meet deadlines
- Previous experience as an Investment Administrator would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with strong administration backgrounds who are interested in embarking on a career within the Investment Management or Financial Services sector.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of this Finance Administrator post, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.