South Yorkshire, England
£8 - £9 per hour
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an interim Finance Administrator to join a Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire during a crucial period of some internal changes. This assignment be for a minimum of 5 months, with the potential to last for longer.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Administrator:
- Supporting the Finance team in processing payments
- Inputting variations to pay data for all payrolls into the computerised system
- Maintaining templates and spreadsheets
- Register supplier invoices and assist with the setting-up on the computerised system
- Counting of cash received
- Maintenance and monitoring of inboxes
- General office duties (electronic filing, scanning, archiving, creation of letters, collecting the post and dealing with general correspondence)
The successful Finance Administrator will:
- Have previous basic finance experience/knowledge
- Have proven experience of working with IT packages such as MS Office Applications, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have previous experience of working with finance systems
Please note this position will be a quick turnaround for the successful applicant, so please apply now for immediate consideration. This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and add value to the existing team with a welcoming culture.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.