£7 - £9 per hour
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join our client based in Gainsborough, on a temporary basis. The contract is for a minimum of four weeks and is on a full time basis.
The duties of the Finance Administrator include:
- Raising and processing purchase invoices
- Processing goods delivery notes
- Inputting timesheets and financial records
- General administration support
- Dealing with general enquiries
The ideal Finance Assistant will have:
- Experience within the duties above
- Ability to work on Microsoft Office, specifically Excel at a good standard
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
The start date of the role will be March 30th, therefore the ideal candidate should be immediately available or available at short notice. If your experience matches the role, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice