£17000 - £19000 per annum + DOE
13 days ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established business based in Liverpool is currently looking to appoint a Finance Administrator on a permanent basis to join their dynamic finance team.
As Finance Administrator, you will support the Finance team and be responsible for:
- Inputting and correctly recording receipt of import documents from buying department
- Cross checking all documents and process documents for clearance
- Escalating issues and errors to suppliers
- Liaising with buyers regarding missing document information
- Validating invoices
As Finance Administrator you will have the following skill set:
- Strong Administration experience, ideally from a retail background
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities, including flexible working and a great company culture.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.