£18000 - £19000 per annum
Sellick Partnerships are actively recruiting on behalf of a city centre based, bot for profit organisation for a Finance Administrator. The main purpose of the role is to provide professional support teams in managing and maintaining the records and systems that support a portfolio of financial products and services delivered in Greater Manchester and the North West.
Day to day duties include:
- To be the first point of contact for enquiries from entrepreneurs searching for finance to start or grow their businesses, checking for eligibility and referring to the most appropriate service.
- Manage all enquiries for both the Co Angel Investment service and Lending team utilising the CRM and data capture systems, from initial enquiry through to ultimate decision while maintaining the integrity of the system.
- Actively coordinate the collection, collation and recording of all client information required both pre and post deal.
- Prepare and produce Investment, Loan and Security documentation.
- Produce, accurate performance management information with analysis reporting to the Senior Management Team where required.
- Support the Senior Financial Administrator in preparation for regulatory or contractual financial audits.
- Play a key part in the preparation and delivery of funder audits, ensuring audit trails are comprehensive, fully compliant and well-presented
- Raising Purchase Orders Invoices and Credit notes as the business requires through the system
- Assist the Compliance officer with internal audit requirements and production of reports to comply with FCA and ISO regulations
- Gather, verify and report output, results and impacts data, ensuring a robust, fully compliant audit trail is in place for all items claimed and providing feedback and guidance to the Loan delivery teams, as required, to ensure a high standard of documentary evidence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate at Director level and with high net worth individuals.
- Accurately dealing with confidential and sensitive financial information
- Financially astute
- Ability to analyse financial information and key performance management reports
- Time management and ability to prioritise workload.
- Confidence to request sensitive financial data/information from clients and professionals, and highlight non-compliance.
- Logical eye for detail with strong IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work as a member of a small team
- Previous financial administrative role is preferable
- Understanding of financial Information would be beneficial
- Tracking & producing performance management data
- Use of data bases, management information systems and CRM systems
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Internal Principal Auditors, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.