£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent company benefits
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a market-leading manufacturer business in Sandbach. The Finance Analyst will be supporting the Head of Finance to control and improve the profitability of the business, through the continuous monitoring and improvement of all financial and operational aspects of performance.
The successful candidate will be completing the following:
- Production of Monthly Income Statement and associated commentary.
- Preparation of the monthly direct labour and indirect labour report.
- Analyse monthly PPV, Material Variance and Labour Variance and make recommendations.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly sales reports.
- Perform margin analysis on customer orders and challenge the sales team.
- Develop a detailed understanding of business performance factors and support the Head of Finance in driving improvements in efficiency, service and performance.
- Assist the Head of Finance with budgeting and forecasting opportunities.
- Support the Head of Finance in the creation of a range of financial and non-financial operational metrics.
- Working alongside the Financial Accountant to review all working processes within the business.
The successful candidate needs to be qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) and will have proven experience completing a similar role within a manufacturing business.
In return the company will offer a competitive salary, excellent pension scheme, annual bonus, generous holidays, cash plans, life insurance etc. Hours are 9am-5pm.
*Interviews will be taking place immediately*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice