Up to £40000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
A great opportunity has arisen within an established and reputable organisation for a Finance Analyst in Liverpool on a full time permanent basis.
This position is a pivotal role in a busy finance department and will see you working for an inspirational employer of choice. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a valued contribution within an organisation that makes a real difference to their stakeholders.
Main responsibilities for the Finance Analyst will include:
* Consulting with budget holders and compiling income and expenditure estimates, cash flow projections
* Managing budgets and business plans
* Providing advice on forecasting and planning to Executive and Senior Management teams
* Ensuring colleagues' conformance to financial forecasting, planning and budgeting requirements
* Developing management information systems
Essential experience for the Finance Analyst:
* Qualified Accountant
* Financial modelling experience
* Knowledge of the annual budget process
* Experience of financial accounting and reporting systems
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work to deadlines
This is an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional team player who uses their own initiative and can hit the ground running.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.