£32000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting a highly reputable business to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their dynamic team. A market leader within the financial services sector, our client has recently undergone a large period of growth and are looking to build on that by recruiting a bright and driven individual to join their team. This exciting, project focused, opportunity will report into the Finance Business Partner for that area of the business and offer excellent potential future progression for the right individual.
The main purpose of this Finance Analyst role is to support members of the Finance Business Partner team, by conducting complex analysis and producing reports to provide insight.
* Support the Finance Business Partner's business cases by providing insights and analytics reports and carrying out presentations
* Design and produce complex analysis for the Finance Business Partner and other senior stakeholders throughout Group Finance
* Responsible for the allocation of costs of projects, as well as conducting budgeting and forecasting
* Liaise with senior business heads to collate data for production of presentations for business cases
* Carry out ad-hoc projects and analysis required by members of the senior management team across Group Finance
The ideal Finance Analyst:
The ideal candidate will be a part-qualified or fully individual (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or equivalent. Strong stakeholder management and confident communication skills are essential for this position. This role would suit a highly analytical individual, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to liaise across finance functions.
If you or anyone you know have the requisite skills or experience for this Finance Analyst role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.