2 months ago
We are currently recruiting a FTSE100 opportunity in Liverpool city centre. Our client is a leading Financial Services business looking for an Finance Analyst to join one of their highest performing teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified Accountant with an analytical mind to get involved in performing root cause analysis and understanding data and process flows. This will suit a candidate who is systems-savvy.
The Finance Analyst will take responsibility for:
- Analysing high volumes of data attention to detail but also 'standing back' to see the bigger picture
- Understanding key issues and identifying opportunities to implement process improvements
- Offering alternative ways to resolve long standing issues
- Review and sign off of balance sheet reconciliations
- Influencing stakeholders outside of the team to ensure reconciliations are completed
- Monitoring progress and provide day-to-day technical guidance and
- Resolution of complex technical issues within accounts
The Finance Analyst must meet the following skillset:
- A professional accounting qualification ( CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
- Ability to perform root cause analysis, tracking issues back to source and work to resolve
- Working knowledge of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Have the ability to identify and implement improvement action plans
- Proven ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
- Highly proficient communication skills
- Demonstrates commercial awareness
- Shows the gravitas to be able to communicate at all levels of seniority (junior colleagues up to Board-level stakeholders)
- Ability to handle large volumes of data
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.