Up to £200 per day
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation in their search for a Finance Analyst to join their team on an initial interim basis. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a driven and proactive individual to join a growing business, with the exposure to reporting into a larger Group function. Following a recent period of development, our client is looking for a bright, hard-working individual to join the team, in a role that could result in permanent employment and full study package for the right candidate.
The overall purpose of this Finance Analyst role is to oversee the administration and correct accounting for the supplier income process.
* Ensure supplier income is accurately accrued, invoiced and is reflected in the margin
* To prepare supplier income accruals, margin reports and supplier income forecast tracker on a monthly basis
* To prepare and distribute supplier income invoices on a periodic basis
* Business partner with category controllers to conduct monthly review of supplier income
* Produce accurate and timely monthly management and statutory reports for Group and senior leadership
* Work with Financial Controller to produce ad-hoc short term forecasts to review supplier income revenue as required
* Identify and improve any existing controls and processes within function
The ideal Finance Analyst:
The successful candidate will be a part qualified/finalist accountant (AAT/CIMA/ACCA) or equivalent. This role would ideally suit someone with strong technical accounting skills and extensive exposure to accruals, prepayments and producing forecasts. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic self-starter who can hit the ground running.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills/experience for this Finance Analyst role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.