0151 224 1480
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established business based in Cheshire is currently looking to appoint a Business Analyst on a 6 month basis to join their dynamic and growing Finance team.
As a Finance Analyst, you will work as part of a fast-paced operations team and be responsible for:
* To assist in developing EMEA Operation into a source of best practice in financial and administrative management.
* Provide business analysis to support optimal decision making by Senior Management teams.
* Ownership of several Directors Reports, producing and understanding all aspects of the financials. Conducting a monthly review with senior Management highlighting trends, opportunities and threats. Recording all progress against action points raised in the meetings.
* Conduct deal reviews checking Deals/Quotes for completeness special delivery terms inclusion of software. Check pricing versus agreed price-volume matrix assist in the development of price discount models.
* Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and provide explanations of unexpected variances.
* Prepare Business Partner Trackers to monitor performance versus agreed targets.
* Investigate and understand OPEX variances to budget by drilling down in Oracle accounts, utilising the 'day book' report, SmartView, ATLAS, and certify reports.
* Attend business meetings as required by either Senior Management or EMEA Finance Management.
* Assist in the annual budget process, producing all supporting documentation required for the process and ensuring all reporting deadlines are met.
* Take the lead in validating all Gross Margins (Price Discounts) of relevant business and ensuring all deals are within the Gross Margin hierarchy approval. Provide assistance to quotes and tenders.
* Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
* Assist in the development of financial modelling, scenario planning and business case preparation to assist with strategic decisions.
* Interaction with colleagues:
- Develop effective relationships with colleagues to ensure business potential and customer satisfaction are maximised and a winning, professional, supportive culture is fostered.
- Provide feedback as requested by colleagues in a timely and professional manner.
* Ownership of weekly orders, shipments and backlog reconciliation demonstrating outstanding attention to detail and the ability to reconcile a large volume of data.
* Assist with month end closing of books, including entering journals onto ledgers.
As a Finance Analyst you will have the following skill set:
- Hands on Approach
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal colleagues
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Strong ethics
- High Energy
- Ability to Energise Others
- Positive can do attitude
- Drive and will to win
- Effective Communication skills
- High personal standards
- Self -motivation
- Tenacity and resilience
- Personal Credibility
- Embrace rapid change
- Highly organised
- Creative thinking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a company with a dynamic culture and unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the role, please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.