St. Helens, Merseyside
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working alongside a major retailer within their thriving logistics and warehousing division. Essentially you will be the main finance analyst providing essential insight and analysis on the financial performance of the depot to help inform decision making. Reporting to a Finance Manager, you'll have access to a number of Senior Stakeholders and be able to add value almost immediately providing valuable insight and improving current processes.
* Produce accurate management reports, accounts, budgets, forecasts and submissions for local teams and central support centre
* Use of Advanced Excel techniques, to produce reports and turn analysis into meaningful Management Information with graphics to tell the story relating to performance, profitability and potential recommendations
* Weekly and periodic analysis of the financial performance
* Provide on-going and ad-hoc insightful reports to management to aid decision making
* Analyse large data sets, including critical metrics, costs, productivity and budgets
* Improve finance process improvements to improve efficiency and accuracy of forecasting and reporting
The successful applicant will have a proven technical ability with advanced spreadsheet and accounting background skills you will also have experience gained ideally from a fast moving environment where you have provided in-depth insight using large data sets. It is essential to have good communication skills with the potential and ability to able to engage with internal and external business partners at all levels. You will ideally be keen to progress in all aspects of your professional life and have a CIMA / ACA / ACCA qualification or currently studying towards one
For further information and to be considered for this role, please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.