Manchester, Greater Manchester
£47616 - £55552 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting to a Finance Analyst role for an established public sector based client in Manchester. You will be actively involved in the leading the analysis and appraisal of a specific Programme.
Day to day duties of the Finance analyst role include:
- Ongoing development of cutting-edge strategic models for this specific Programme
- Maintenance and innovation of tools to quantify and value the costs and user benefits
- Integration of models into a fully multi-modal approach, including a high-level representation of local modes; and supporting specific Programmes through production of demand forecasts and strategic modelling and appraisal.
Required skills and experience of the Finance Analyst
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record developing and applying modelling and data analytics solutions, in addition to exceptional experience of leading, developing and applying data systems to pull together disparate datasets.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and managing projects/programmes of work, developing and managing script for repeatable analysis along with the use of statistical techniques to find trends and insight from data is essential.
- You must also have the ability to lead the development of complex technical outputs and offer input to the development of strategies, plans and business cases.
- As a leader you will be confident representing TfN in public, professional and Stakeholder forums and will be able to demonstrate your effectiveness managing complex working relationships with external and internal stakeholders at a strategic level.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Analyst role, please apply now
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.