Manchester, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £38000 per annum + pension, bonus
0161 834 1642
Sellick Partnership are representing a global business in Manchester. The business is looking to recruit a dynamic Finance Analyst to join their expanding Finance team. This role would be ideal for somone with corporate tax experience within industry or practice.
You will be working with the senior direct tax manager, and give vital inputs to all our corporate tax processes and compliance obligations.
You'll also have scope to work on projects and be encouraged to identify opportunities as and when they present.
The Ideal Finance Analyst will have experience in the following:
* Manage ad hoc tax projects and assignments as they arise
* Assist with periodic forecasting of future tax cashflow and tax charges
* Entering invoice details, logging and scanning for approval
* Working with strong controls to chase appropriate approvals
* Distributing invoices to the P&L once they have been approved
* Reconciliation, reconciliation and forecasting exposure
* Ad-hoc system improvement work
The Ideal Finance Analyst will be:
- Will be a confident, motivated individual with strong communication skills.
- Studying CIMA or equivalent
- Driven individual has excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities.
- Work closely with a range of colleagues across the wider financial teams to develop your business knowledge and networks
- Organised and who has a strong attention to detail.
- Remained informed about legislative, technical and regulatory changes within the tax field
- Proficient in Excel
If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Finance Analyst vacancy, please contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.