£25000 - £30000 per annum
Role: Finance Analyst
Location: Hybrid working - Northamptonshire
Duration: 6 months
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst to a well-established Public Sector organisation in Northamptonshire. This position is crucial to the organisations future plans and will play a key part in their continued success.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst:
- Maintain and monitor financial systems
- Provide expert advice, guidance, support and training to internal and external stakeholders in respect of revenue and capital budgets
- Assist in the development of management reports
- Preparation of budgets
- Manage and interpret detailed monitoring procedures
- Monitor cost reductions from process changes and report to senior management
- Year end closedown process and the production of the statutory accounts
- Prepare statistical information and grant claims
- Support the Finance Business Partner through ad-hoc project work
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- Be a part or fully qualified Accountant (CIPFA, CIMA, etc.)
- Have public sector experience
- Have experience of computer based accounting systems, spreadsheets and integrated office systems
- Have an understanding of the benefits of shortening, automating or removing processes
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful Finance Manager to work with a leading Local Authority during a crucial period of change. This role offers excellent rates, longevity and is a fantastic challenge.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Jessi Pabla at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.