£150 - £300 per day
8 months ago
Key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst:
- To actively support the Divisional Finance Manager in leading on the financial aspects of service delivery within the Division.
- To adopt a proactive and assertive approach when working with other customers and finance colleagues.
- To interact in a positive and supportive relationship with budget holders, managers, customers and colleagues.
- To provide business support and advice to the specialty budget managers, including expert knowledge of the financial aspects of legislation and policies, to help the division deliver a balanced financial position, including suggestions on savings initiatives.
- To act as finance lead to specific work stream projects, as agreed with the Divisional Finance Manager, Finance Business Partner and Head of Financial Management.
- To prepare and input budgets and journals, including appropriate recharges.
- To ensure that regular meetings with budget holders are undertaken and finance training provided as required to budget holders.
- To develop and monitor budgets for the Division and to provide finance advice, both operationally and strategically to Senior Managers/ budget-holders.
- To assist the Divisional Finance Manager in the development and monitoring of budgets for the Divisions and to provide financial advice, both operationally and strategically to Senior Managers/budget-holders.
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- Actively studying towards a professional accountancy exam or be qualified
- Experience of working in a financial management environment
- Experience of staff management
Please note that this role will be starting as soon as possible - please get in touch now or apply for immediate consideration.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.