£37000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Financial Services. They are looking for an exceptional Finance Analyst to take responsibility for analysing large pieces of financial data and relaying this information back to non-financial stakeholders in clear and cohesive terms.
This role takes involvement in strategic business planning and will include shaping, collecting, analysing, modelling, interpreting, forecasting and reporting on information.
The Finance Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Carry out financial and data analysis alongside compiling reports for various business purposes
- Monitor and manage the financial performance of the business
- Develop strong relationships across the finance and wider business community and managing stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of outputs
- Paint pictures with numbers - explaining financial data to colleagues in other departments across the company
- Communicate and liaise with colleagues in order to understand and investigate financial data
- Gather, validate and compile quantitative and qualitative data from multiple internal and external sources
- Prepare plans, forecasts and reports on a regular or ad hoc basis to meet the needs of stakeholders
- Actively participating in strategic reviews, change initiatives and corporate transactions
The Finance Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- A proven track record in financial analysis
- An Accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of building, maintaining and effectively managing stakeholder relationships
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Understands how to interpret large volumes of data
- Strong communication and business partnering abilities
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.