An exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst has arisen to join a leading organisation in Liverpool due to growth on a permanent basis.
As Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Financial planning, analysis and reporting to support the preparation of actuals performance reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring financial performance variances are monitored and tracked to provide the business with current financial information
- Undertaking modelling, scenario planning, business case preparation and option appraisal to support decision making and business performance
- Assiting with profit and loss, consolidation and variance analysis
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of processes and processes
- Supporting the finance team and any other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills, up to Macro level
- Use of Cognos or Hyperion
- Strong analytical abilities
- Studying CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent
Our client is looking for a self-starter who is eager to help drive the finance team through an exciting period of change. As an individual you will have:
- Strong intuition and intiative
- Eager to learn attitude and a postive mindset
- Great communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a well-established organisation in Liverpool offering excellent benefits such as study support, flexible working hours and free car parking.
The salary for the role is £28,000 dependent upon experience.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.