Our client is a leading manufacturing business with a global presence located in North Wales. They are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join their flourishing team on a permanent basis.
The role will centre around improving operational efficiency and driving cost improvements for this business.
The Finance Analyst will take responsibility for the following:
- Supporting with the budget processes
- Supporting the monthly forecasting cycle
- KPI report production
- Financial analysis projects on an ad hoc basis, which may involve capital expenditure planning and spending reviews
- Report production using advanced Excel skills and SQL
- Understanding market trends
The Finance Analyst should meet the following skillset:
- Working knowledge of SQL essential
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel (ability to perform pivot tables and v lookups, exposure to macros is beneficial)
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or working towards an accountancy qualification
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now