Sellick Partnerhip is currently working with one of the North Wests most recognisable financial services business in their search for a Mortgage Redress Finance Analyst. The client that I'm representing is looking to strengthen its project team and require a proven interim to join the business at short notice. With a nationwide presence and with a number of large, highly visible projects across multiple programme streams this organisation is attracting the best talent from across the North West.
Once in role the Mortgage Redress Finance Analyst will play a critical part in the success of the project team within the overall programme. The successful candidate will be liaising with multiple stakeholders across the programme and will be responsible for inheriting and developing a range of complex financial models.
Specific duties include:
- Build, develop and test existing and new mortgage redress calculators & make improvements where relevant
- Identify and relate to the current models within the programme, make recommendations, implement and build improvements
- Write and develop methodology documentation across the programme
- Creation and development of new financial models
- Communicate with stakeholders across the programme to ensure that deadlines are hit and documentation completed
- Ensure that reliable controls are in place across the technical elements of the programme
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a CCAB Qualified Accountant and will have worked as a Finance Analyst on a redress programme. The interim will ideally have worked on a mortgage redress programme and will have advanced Excel skills. The successful applicant will have strong analytical skills and will be able to pick up, develop and build models and redress calculators created by previous role incumbents. Candidates will ideally have worked within multiple sectors (ideally financial services) and will have had exposure of working with vast amounts of data in Excel. Strong reporting and senior stakeholder skills are essential as the interim will be liaising with individuals across the programme and wider business.
The candidate will need to support specific stakeholders across the project team, will have a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills. Previous exposure of working with and creating financial models within a complicated, technical, data intensive role is a must