South Yorkshire, England
£9 - £12 per hour
about 2 years ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an interim Finance & Administration Officer to assist a Not-for-Profit Organisation during year-end. The successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running and play a crucial part in getting the team through a busy period.
There is potential this role will lead to a permanent position after the initial interim.
Key responsibilities of the Finance & Administration Officer:
- Covering both purchase and sales ledger
- Coding of invoices
- Inputting invoices and credit notes onto the ledger system
- Check, code, process, scan and distribute invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Rasie regular and ad-hoc sales ledger invoices
- Assist with Month End duties (Accruals)
- Assisting with ad hoc reporting, queries and administration
The successful Finance & Administration Officer will:
- Have previous purchase/sales ledger experience at transactional level
- Have the ability to float between different areas and be able to work off initiative
- Have Sage 200 experience (advantageous, not essential)
- Be AAT Intermediate qualified (adntageous, not essential)
- Be able to start at short notice
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.