£19000 - £20000 per annum
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant on behalf of an established organisation in Liverpool City Centre on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Assistant:
- Responsible for the administration of self billing invoices
- Ensuring accurate records and statements of accounts for supply chain partners are maintained
- Responsible for generating and posting to the general ledger on daily basis
- Receiving and dealing with daily invoices and updating journals
- Working with purchase ledger and sales ledger to process invoices
- Preparation of allocation to journals
- Reconciliation of statement accounts and ensuring invoices are raised in an accurately and timely manner
- To also provide cover to other members of the team
The Finance Assistant must have:
- Excellent organisational skills and a good telephone manner
- Excel skills
- Knowledge of journals and to have worked in an accountancy environment
- AAT qualification or equivalent
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing organisation.
If you think you meet the criteria for the Finance Assistant, please apply now with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your per