South Yorkshire, England
£19500 - £21500 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a Public Sector organisation during a crucial period of some internal changes. This assignment be a fixed term contract for a minimum of 6 months to cover secondment, with the potential to last for longer.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Assistant:
- Process credit notes and invoices for payment
- Enter manual payments and allocations onto the finance system
- Processing and maintenance of allowances and expenses claims
- Issue reminder letters and legal notices for unpaid debtor accounts
- Deal with external queries relating to invoices and payments
The successful Finance Assistant will:
- Have previous, proven experience of computerised invoice processing
- Have proven experience of making payments and raising invoices
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office, finance systems, etc)
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and add value to the existing team with a welcoming culture.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.