£18000 - £21000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a small, family owned business based in Tamworth on a full time and permanent basis.
The duties of the Finance Assistant include:
- High volumes of Purchase Ledger
- Processing invoices
- Matching, batching and coding
- Some aspects of Credit Control
- General assistance with financial and administration duties
The ideal Finance Assistant will have:
- Proven experience within Purchase Ledger and Credit Control duties
- Excellent communication skills on email and telephone
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and other systems would be an advantage
- Good attitude to getting involved with different aspects of the business and helping other people in the department with daily tasks
If you believe your experience matches the information above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.