£18000 - £20000 per annum
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an Finance Assistant to join a growing manufacturing business in Tamworth. This business requires a full-time permanent person to join their growing and friendly team.
The duties of the Finance Assistant include:
- Credit control
- Sales invoices
- Purchase ledger
- VAT preparation/intrastat
Working closely with the Financial Controller for any reporting requirements
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal Finance Assistant will have:
- Proven experience within Credit Control and Purchase Ledger duties
- Excellent communication skills on email and telephone
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and other systems would be an advantage
- Good attitude to getting involved with different aspects of the business and helping other people in the department with daily tasks
- AAT L2 or QBE (AAT study support will be provided)
If you believe your experience matches the information above, please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place from 15th January.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.