Dudley, West Midlands
£8 - £11 per hour
5 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting an interim Finance Assistant for a public sector in the West Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Assistant:
- Coding Invoices
- Ensuring that invoices are posted on a timely basis
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Accurately post invoices against purchase orders
- Ensure supplier invoices and debit/credit notes are processed accurately and in a timely manner, in accordance with internal polices and external requirements
- Investigate and resolve any purchase ledger queries
- Ensure that all documents are filed regularly and accurately
Please note that this role will be a mix between office based and home working and the hourly rate is £9ph to £11ph depending on experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.