City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum + parking, pension, flexible working
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are representing a market leading business in South Manchester.The business is looking to recruit a dynamic Finance Assistant to join their expanding Finance team.
This is a full time position, which requires an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to assist with the matching, processing and posting of invoices with the view of broading and progressing into a more Finance Assitant type role getting exposure to month end duties in time.
The Ideal Finance Assistant will have experience in the following:
* Reviewing the Accounts Payable mailbox daily and dealing with any queries
* Selecting invoices for payment and ensuring that invoices are correctly filed (circa 500/week)
* Uploading payment runs to be approved in banking system
* Entering invoice details, logging and scanning for approval
* Working with strong controls to chase appropriate approvals
* Distributing invoices to the P&L once they have been approved
* Dealing with supplier queries and creditor calls
* Resolving any internal or external queries via Email or telephone
* Ad-hoc system improvement work
The Ideal Finance Assistant will be:
- Will be a confident, motivated individual with strong communication skills.
- Driven individual has excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities.
- A professional individual who has experience in an Accounts Payable/Recievable position, dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Organised and who has a strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer and telephone skills are essential, coupled with the ability to liaise with others and form effective working relationships.
If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Finance Assistant vacancy, please contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.