South Shields, Tyne and Wear
£9.50 - £10.45 per hour
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant, to join an NHS organisation based in South Tyneside.
This is a temporary position, due to last initially two to three months, will be office based and working 4 days per week in the South Shields based Office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Finance Business Partners in responding to enquiries from budget holders and managers and assisting them on all operational finance and performance issues.
- Support the Finance Business Partners in the training of new Budget Holders.
- Input and maintain the integrity of the interim database and reconciliation to the ledger.
- Production of establishment control reports ensuring fully reconciled to payroll information and validated with the budget managers.
- Production of monthly finance reports ensuring fully reconciled to the ledger and key performance and finance information are complete.
- Produce ad-hoc reports, including spreadsheets and graphs, as required
- Previous finance office experience
- Previous experience of financial ledger / accounts payable systems
- Strong analytical/numerical skills
- Good IT skills - must be competent at Excel, Word Processing etc.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload to ensure achievement of deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
If you are interested in the above position please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice