£18000 - £20000 per annum + DOE
5 months ago
Our client, an established and prestigious business in Wirral, is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant on a six month contract.
Working as part of a busy team the Finance Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Allocation of daily cash receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the monthly direct debit payments
- Responding to client queries
- Preparing invoices, statements and investigating receipts
- Responsible for petty cash accounts
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Providing support to the finance team
The Finance Assistant should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within an office environment
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving
- Ability to liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
The Finance Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that offers a great working environment.
If you think you meet the criteria required for the Finance Assistant, please apply now or contact Rachel Smith at Sellick Partnership.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website