£24000 - £30000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Study Support
0161 834 1642
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), 5% pension, Health Care and Study Support
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Finance Assistant to join a growing, award-winning firm in Manchester, on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for support in their finance function from this newly created role. The duties of the Accounts Assistant will be varied and a role make your own.
Reporting into a CIMA qualified Finance Manager the post holder will be responsible for supporting both the finance department and wider business.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Coding of all invoices to the relevant nominal codes/departments via Sage
- Supporting month end payment runs by running reports detailing all invoices due for payment
- Periodic reconciliation of all supplier accounts across the group
- Purchase order management - Raise purchase orders, track against budget and provide reports on outstanding purchase orders on a periodic basis
- Management of aged debtors across the group
- Support the implementation and constant review of finance processes
- Resolving/managing queries from both internal and external sources
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have the following:
- Proven accounts assistant experience essential with a minimum of 2 years' experience
- Strong interpersonal skills is essential.
- Good standard of education with literacy and numeracy (A level, AAT Level 3)
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel and SAGE Line 50
- Experience of working in an SME environment is desirable but not essential
- Have strong team working skills, be results/deadline driven and support partnership working across the whole organisation
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Excel
- Analytical,articulate,methoical and well organised with an abilityto multi-task and prioritise the workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,and confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
If you think that you match all of the criteria above, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
This is an urgent requirement so candidates are encouraged to apply immediately - interviews will commence ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.