£18000 - £20000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a growing, global wholesaler in Winsford, on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for support in their finance function to assist with the growth of their market lead. The role of the Finance Assistant will be varied and a role to make your own.
The duties of the Finance Assistant will include:
- Perform all aspects of the purchase ledger function
- Raise customer invoices
- Credit control
- Customer and supplier query resolution
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with month end accounts preparation
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
The ideal Finance Assistant will have the following:
- Organised with ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Experience of working in an SME environment is desirable but not essential
In return, the company offers a good benefits package as well as flexibility on the hours.
If you think that you match all of the criteria above, please contact Sarah Childs at Sellick Partnership, or apply directly for immediate consideration.
Interviews will be taking place week commencing 14th January, so applications are encouraged immediately.