£8.50 - £9.50 per hour + onsite parking
6 months ago
Temp to Perm
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a well-established organisation based in Derby on a temporary basis which could develop into a permanent role.
The purpose of the Finance Assistant is to provide effective administrative support within the finance department.
Duties of the Finance Assistant include:
- Posting of all Bank Receipts & Bank Payments daily, and completing all Transfers
- Direct Debit/Standing Order Control
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations
- Petty Cash Administration
- Assist with Expenses & Company Credit Cards
- All Purchase Ledger Posting along with Weekly BACS Payments
- Assist daily in any needs of the Management Accountant
- General Administration inc - Emails, telephone calls, filing
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Basic Excel skills
- Experience in finance an advantage
- Sage 200 experience
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place early February*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice