£20000 - £23000 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit for a Finance Assistant for a Public Sector Organisation in the North Manchester area. Following a busy period of growth and change, the team are looking for a dynamic and adaptable individual to join the organisation on a Fixed Term basis for 12 months.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- The inputting of rent onto the system
- Updating customer accounts as and when required
- Running of the rent debit every month
- Monthly control account reconciliations
- Ensuring the accuracy of Statutory Reporting
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- A Qualification/evidence of studying towards AAT or similar professional qualification
- Previous experience within a Finance Function or Accounts Payable team
- Exposure to cashbooks, reconciliations and journals
- Previous experience of working within a Housing/Property company would be advantageous
The ideal candidate for this position will be available at short notice, have exposure to Accounts Payable/transactional finance functions and be studying towards the relevant qualification.
If you believe your details suit this position or for a confidential chat, please contact Lauren Newell at Sellick Partnership or send an email to Lauren.Newell@SellickPartnership.co.uk
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.