£18000 - £18500 per annum + DOE
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant has arisen to join a well-established and reputable Liverpool business on a permanent.
As Finance Assistant you will be sat within a busy Finance team and you will be responsible for:
- Credit control duties including contacting customers and collecting any outstanding debt
- Raising sales invoices and sending to customers
- Answering any queries and escalating when necessary
- Allocating cash accurately
- Checking all delivery notes to the sales order and delivery documentation
As Finance Assistant you will meet the following criteria:
- Have previous and recent experience performing credit control duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to think outside the box to improve processes
- Be a values led individual
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Working towards an AAT or equivalent qualification
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a growing team with career progression prospects for the right individual.
As Finance Assistant you will be entitled to great benefits such as Christmas close down, free parking, and team social events
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.