£8 - £9 per hour
3 months ago
A large NHS organisation in Merseyside is looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis for two to three months.
As Accounts Assistant you will:
- Prepare and process invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Manage credit control for the organisation
- Handle queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Reconcile control accounts on a monthly basis
- Input data on to the organisations procurement system
The successful Accounts Assistant applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a finance department
- The ability to priorities their own workload
- Experience of handling cash
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
As Accounts Assistant this is a great opportunity to gain experience within the NHS and add a niche skill to your CV.
If this role is of interest, please apply now to be considered.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.